I hope everyone has had a great week so far. Graham and I head out for Denver, CO. today and I wanted to share my ski trip packing guide. We’ll be in Denver for four full days — I can’t wait to share some amazing photos and videos with you all! Follow along on Instagram!
- Ski Coat – best to invest in a high-quality piece.
- Fur Coat – always keeps me so warm!
- Bomber Jacket – easy to layer under larger coats.
- Turtlenecks – looks great alone or under sweaters.
- Heavy Knit Sweaters
- Crop Top Sweaters – cute for night out.
- Denim Jeans – three pairs
- Leather Pants – one pair
- Leggings – one pair
- Joggers – to wear on the plane.
Layering Pieces: TIP! substitutes as thermals
- Active Zip-up Jacket
- Active Long Sleeve Tops
- Long Sleeve Tees
- Yoga Pants
- Snow Boots – make sure to buy a waterproof pair!
- Booties – leave your suede styles at home and opt for leather or fabric booties instead.
- Sneakers – bring for the gym and other activities.
- Flip Flops – for the spa and I wear mine around our hotel rooms!
- Beanies – two pairs.
- Ski Goggles – best buy your own and not rent!
- Sunglasses – duh…
- Gloves – one for daily activities, one for skiing.
- Scarfs – lots!
- Scrunchies / Hairties – I like to pull my hair back when skiing.
- Sunscreen SPF 50 – the sun still shines when it’s cold!
- ChapStick – my lips get so dry easily in colder temperatures.
- Face & Body Lotion – don’t want to have my skin get all dry lol.
- Eye Drops – windy cold weather always makes eyes dry.
- Women’s Vitamins – so important to take every day!
- Biotin – also take these every day!
- Vitamin A – take when traveling to help my skin and support my immune system.